Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't accept my money...15 times :D

Spotify won't accept my money...15 times :D

Ok guys, an apple music subscriber here.

Have been trying to subcribe to spotify with 2 different debit cards and none gets accepted. Same happened over a year ago. It only says payment not accepted and redirects me to some stupid page where I do not see answer to the one and ony question - wth, are you serious ???

3 Replies

Hey, @bt_gs6w-wo7kc 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Firstly, I recommend that you take a look at this article below to get some information about it:

Also, you can try to subscribe to the Premium through the incognito mode of your favorite browser, or if possible, try it on another device, just to check if the problem is because of caches and cookies.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried on another device. Again 2 different cards were rejected.

Apple flawlessly gets my money, but you can't...I am giving up. I tried, but you would not allow me to pay you. Sorry!

Hey again, @bt_gs6w-wo7kc 

I recommend that you be in touch with the Customer Support team to get help with it. Choose the the best channel for you and talk to them about the issue you're experiencing.

After that, let me know if they solved your issue...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts