Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't link my Facebook account

Spotify won't link my Facebook account

I tried anything from my end to make it work but it hasn't, Spotify plainly refuses to link my facebook account.
I may have deleted my facebook account and re-created it with the same adress many months ago but that shouldn't be a problem I believe.
I also tried deleting the Spotify app from facebook and giving Spotify access again but it never manages to Link the profile.

Please kindly help me I am desparate to make it work and it's not and it's making me furious!

Contact me in PM if there is any sensitive information I might have to share in order for you to fix the problem. I have complete access over both my Spotify and Facebook and email accounts so there shouldn't be a roadblock there.

Thanks in advance for any action!

1 Reply

Accidentally posted this in the subscriptions board, please move it to the Accounts one.

Also, by getting the url of the broken profile picture I have on several places within spotify.com it seems Spotify has stored my old fb account ID and that's why it can't link my new one with my Spotify account. This might help on resolving the issue.

Suggested posts