Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotifyed refusing to honor free home mini

Spotifyed refusing to honor free home mini

So i'm from canada thepromotion sounded tempting,  so i thought i'd give spotifyed a shot it always seemed interesting to me and a free home mini was a great motivater. 

so i get premium, they tell me its going to take a week or so til i get my code, so i wait, i get the email i click on it, go to check out and it says its going to charge me full price so i cancel this upon noticing its not free.  then read up more try again next day not working. so i start emailing support, after 3 weeks + of emails and doing their "troubleshooting"  i recive the email below, I did not use my code and they are now refusing to give me my home mini, this is very dissapointing espically since i was starting to enjoy spotifyed but this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Hi there,

Thanks for the update and for the patience all throughout.

It looks like the code you’re trying to redeem has already been used. With that in mind, you won’t be able to receive a Google Home Mini device for this promotion, and we won’t be able to provide you with a replacement code.

If there’s anything else we can help you with, let us know.

Thanks,

Christian

Spotify Customer Support

2 Replies

I am having the exact same problem. But it is gogle saying it has been redeemed alresady.. GRRRRR

Have you had any luck?

No I haven't had any luck, Spotifyed at this point is just saying too bad sucks to be you. I'm asking for a refund of my Spotifyed sl this has left a real bad taste in my mouth, I'll be convincing all my friends and anyone who will listen to me to switch to alternative sources

Suggested posts