Starbucks Partner Premium plan and Hulu

Solved!

Starbucks Partner Premium plan and Hulu

Plan

Premium/Starbucks

Country

US

My Question or Issue

Hi, I am signed up for my premium account as a Starbucks partner, and I'm wondering if this includes access to Hulu as it's a premium account?  If so, how do I access Hulu?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @aleigh8098 

As we said, your current Premium by Starbucks doesn't include Hulu on it. So, if you want the bundle, you need to cancel your current Premium plan and sign in to a conventional Premium plan directly from Spotify.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @aleigh8098, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Right now, this offer doesn't include Hulu. There's more info on this here

If you'd like Premium and Hulu, check out this page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey, @aleigh8098 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, Hulu doesn't be included on the Premium by Starbucks, but only for the regular Premium plans for now. You can check this article to get more info about Spotify + Hulu here.

If you want to get Spotify + Hulu bundle, you'll need to cancel your current subscription with them before signing up on a regular Premium subscription.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Honestly, neither of those links specifically say, if you have a premium acount via Starbucks partnership, you have to pay additional for Hulu.  I looked around for the answer for quite awhile before I posted.  I'll just stick with non-Hulu, thanks.. no point in paying for premium when I get it for free.

Marked as solution

Hey again, @aleigh8098 

As we said, your current Premium by Starbucks doesn't include Hulu on it. So, if you want the bundle, you need to cancel your current Premium plan and sign in to a conventional Premium plan directly from Spotify.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts