Announcements

Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

Solved!
Goodman
Community Manager

Hi there. This article should point you in the right direction (PCC).

If you're still having trouble, use the contact form to reach out to CS. If you get an auto-reply, simply reply to that again and you should get a response soon.

Re: Starbucks Partner free Spotify Premium membership setup.

user-removed
Not applicable
Make sure all of your devices are logged out of your Spotify account when you go in to set up premium.

Johnfredricks
Same bro

moffitthe

Hey, 

My premium lapsed, and the provisioning thing won't let me re-verify. I've been trying for a month. I call Starbucks and they tell me to contact Spotify. I contact Spotify and send them screenshots of the whole thing, and they tell me to contact Starbucks. It doesn't say that my partner number, or any of my other information is incorrect, just that "something went wrong. Please try again later." I  have logged out of all of my devices, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've tried from my phone, tablet, and laptop. Did Spotify terminate their partnership with Starbucks, forget to tell everyone, and then only cancel it on my account?

namesregine
does canadian partners have free spotify yet?

chivas23

supresmooth
Casual Listener
I had Spotify premium through Starbucks previously. I haven't had a break in employment, yet my premium membership was removed and I had to re-enroll. However, I've been paying taxes on a benefit I haven't been receiving for several months. Isbt that illegal?

amita815

Every time I try and get spotify premium as a starbucks partner, which I have been for over a year, it tells me that there was an error and to check that the information I entered is correct. No matter what I try it keeps telling me the same thing and I dont know what else to try.  

moorejohnathan8
Thank you for the premium membership.. From a Starbucks partner

Adin888

ITS NOT FREE IT COMES OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK PAY ATTENTION

Cidvicious

You are reimbursed, friend.

SUGGESTED POSTS