Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Status unchanged from free + charged 5 times for premium

Status unchanged from free + charged 5 times for premium

Hmmm so... I tried signing up for the students premium account and it had been more than 3 days... Still waiting to hear from spotify about this problem (if I had not been approved then I think I should hear back saying it wasn't... even though I'm sure I should be since I provided the right paperwork to prove that I am indeed a student) but that is not the only problem here... I checked my credit card statement online and I was charged not once... not twice... but FIVE TIMES. Could someone from Spotify hear me out and help me with the problems I am having? Thank you....

1 Reply

Hey @minkyuchoi

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/student_discount/i-paid-for-the-student-discount-bu...

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary charge goes through. These are only temporary charges on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts