Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still being charged

Still being charged

I'm being charged still for a premium membership that I no longer have. I do not have any other accounts and I do not have premium anymore. I need the help from someone with spotify.

3 Replies

Hi @Darkmark260, thanks for writing!

Well, if you're still bein charged, and your account page shows you're on Spotify Free, any charges are likely from another account that's active on Premium. So I suggest you double check for other accounts

If you're able to find a second account and its subscription page shows you're on Spotify Premium, try the cancel process again and ensure you reach the final confirmation screen.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have checked all emails I have to make sure I didn't accidentally get another account and make it premium at some point in time. I do not have any other accounts.

Hey @Darkmark260

Can you please log out and then try the log in with Facebook option and use your Facebook details if you have? 

You can also look for receipts on your inboxes to see which email is connected. 

Besides, this help article will show you more info and steps:  

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/why-am-i-being-charged/ 

Keep me posted 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts