Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 6s plus

Operating System

iOS 11.4.1

My Question or Issue

I'm supposed to be paying £9.99 per month every month but after being subscribed to premium for over a year now there have been months where i have not had sufficient funds in my bank account to make these regualar payments. However, my premium has never been cancelled nor have i been emailed about any issues regarding this. The payments just simply don't go through but i can still use spotify as a premim user. I've contated my bank (monzo) about how exactly this is able to happen, i've thought that maybe the money is being charged elsewhere? But they've reported nothing on their side. I'm scared i might have an aqquired debt from spotify somewhere (same thing happening with my netflix account) that i don't know about! Is this possible and how can i sort this out?

1 Reply

Hey @lindtt, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You can always check your Receipts page and select one of them to see the amount you've been charged for Premium, as well as what payment method was used. 

Also, it's best to cancel your Premium subscription here if you want to avoid getting charged.

I hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts