Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop Premium Completely

Solved!

Stop Premium Completely

Hi , 

I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and I've decided to change to the Family Plan, but I have a problem with ending my subscription. It says I have unsubscribed through the Hotlink/Maxis website, but it still says that I am subscribed through Maxis under my account details and subscription. I urgently want and need to change to the family plan as I have family who would be flying off soon and it would be convenient for me if they were around.

Is it possible to terminate the subscription immediately? 

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @okenjio

Since you currently have an active subscription, you'll still be on Premium for the remainder of the month you've paid for. Then, after that, your account will  revert back to 'Spotify Free', and until then you'll be able to upgrade your account here to the Family plan.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @okenjio

Since you currently have an active subscription, you'll still be on Premium for the remainder of the month you've paid for. Then, after that, your account will  revert back to 'Spotify Free', and until then you'll be able to upgrade your account here to the Family plan.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts