Stop billing me?

Stop billing me?

Plan

Free

Country

U.S.A.

Device

None

Quest Diagnostics leaked my personal data around 6/19, and i began to be billed $9.99 by Spotify. I didn't know what a Spotify was, so I find this company, and i see i have an FREE account here created with old Facebook account information. As part of clearing up damage from the Quest leak, I canceled all my CC, and received new ones. And soon, I began receiving a $9.99/Month bill from your company again. I did a great deal of research, and discovered VISA's odious VAU program. So i opted out of VISA's VAU, and canceled my CC's at my banking institution.

Again.

I then received a new card, and the very first charge was from Spotify USA, on 1/05/2020. Even after opting out of VAU. Does your company not check internal records of accounts e-mail versus billing? If my account is free, and your billing me, something is wrong. And I apparently CANNOT STOP paying your company for services i never agreed to, despite multiple CC replacements.  I have 2 options.

1. Close my CCs, go back to writing checks, and party like it's 1957.

2. Initiate legal action.

I have the documentation from my CC/Banking institutions to back everything i type here. Please render assistance.

2 Replies

Hi there @CHauser,

thanks for reaching out about this !

Please reach out to support through this "About Us" page in order for them to take a closer look at your account and provide full help for the issue.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hey @CHauser,

Sorry to hear you're being charged for a service you're not using.

Feel free to also check out this article for more info, specifically the Didn't sign up to Premium? section.

We hope you find this helpful.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts