Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount problem

Student Discount problem

I heard about Student Discount from my friend. We didn't know that it was just for university/college students though. I followed the steps to get a premium acc and when I was done with giving payment info I was asked to confirm I'm a student and it said I will NOT be charged until I confirm it. I continued and that was when I saw it was just for university/college students so I went back until I got to see other deals. When I wanted to get the usual deal, I saw that it already charged me for the Student Discount even though it said it won't AND I was still not a premium member. So it charged me for nothing and I'll be very pleased if you solve this as soon as possible.

2 Replies

Hey @bengtdiepie!

What you are seeing is a pending charge from Spotify and should be removed in a few days. 

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

I hope this helps!

-Tom

I see, thanks for helping out! I hope it will turn out the way you said and I'll no longer have problems. Have a good day/night!

Suggested posts