Student Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows hp laptop, Roku

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

I signed up for the Student Premium Spotify account which comes with access to Hulu and Showtime. I previously activated the Hulu account and on my Spotify account page it lists Hulu as an active subscription. However, when I click the button "Start Watching" on Hulu it takes me to the log in page and says I need to sign up. I signed up for Spotify through Facebook and so I don't have a username and password that I know of. I tried having Hulu locate my account using my credit card and biographical information but they said that I don't have an account with them. Please help!! 

2 Replies

I have the same exact issue. If someone could help us out, that would be fantastic

Hello @Deedee6 and @DietDrKelp,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. No worries - help's here.

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If, however, you've linked your Spotify account to the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your subscription wait until it reverts to free and resubscribe to Premium Student again.

Once you've done that, you can activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

For more information on how Premium Student works, we'd suggest taking a look at this support site article

If the above tactics don't work, you can also check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts