Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Subscription, payed three times in 4 days.

Student Subscription, payed three times in 4 days.

Dear Spotify People,

Last Thursday the 20th April I found out about the Student Subscription.

I subscribed for this and I recieved an email that I got permission.

Now I looked into my creditcard bills and it seems that Spotify took 5 euro's two times in 4 days. The 20th (first time i subscribed),  and today (24th) as well. Today I recieved the permission for student premium but Spotify again asked my for my creditcard details, which I already gave last week. Why is this? And can I get money back or how will this be solved? 

Kind regards, 

Eelke Boerema

2 Replies

Hello, also I have the same problem, can you help us and I have attached my credit card activities.

Hey @eelie2! This doesn't sound right! Can you reach out and get this checked backstage by Support? 🙂

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message!@SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook! Shoot them a messageSpotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get a automated reply saying to check the community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

Suggested posts