Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount including showtime and hulu

Student discount including showtime and hulu

I’m a student and I pay $4.99 a month for Spotify premium plus showtime and Hulu. Everything has worked fine up until today. I just went to watch something on showtime and it’s trying to get my card info to start a free trial even though I already have it through Spotify. What do I do? 

1 Reply

Hey there @Kclifford1,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mentioned in your post that you're prompted to re-enter your payment details and start a trial. Just to confirm, are you seeing this message on your Showtime account or Spotify?

If possible, we'd suggest giving it a try in a different device or web browser. You can also give it another try in the same browser after clearing your cache and cookies history to see if that does the trick.

If you're still having troubles, any screenshots here would be helpful so we can take a closer look into what's happening - just make sure that any private/sensitive info is not visible.

It'd be also useful if you could include some additional details, for example:

• Are you also seeing something similar on your Hulu account?
  • Are your Hulu and Showtime accounts linked to your Spotify account? You can find more info on how to do this here.
  • Are you signed in the Hulu/Showtime account linked with your Spotify account when you see this prompt?
  • The steps you're taking when this happens

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts