Plan

Free

Country

UAE

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

(iOS 13)

Why isn’t there a student discount premium subscription plan in the UAE except family or individual premium subscription plan. Will Spotify be adding student discount subscription plan in the UAE? Because i can’t wait for this offer. Other countries have the student discount plan which is authenticated by SheerID, why can’t here in the UAE Spotify approve if i’m a student with the use of SheerID, and there are other music streaming services using SheerID to approve students if they are eligible for the student discount plan.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @b__el__s, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.

I just double checked and it seems like the Premium Student isn't available in UAE at the moment.

Hopefully this plan becomes available in your area soon. In the meantime, you can sign up for Premium or Premium Family. I also encourage you to keep an eye on spotify.com for future promotional offers.

I hope this clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @b__el__s, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.

I just double checked and it seems like the Premium Student isn't available in UAE at the moment.

Hopefully this plan becomes available in your area soon. In the meantime, you can sign up for Premium or Premium Family. I also encourage you to keep an eye on spotify.com for future promotional offers.

I hope this clears things up!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am now subscribed on 3 months free premium, and i really hope they add the student discount plan in the UAE, i’m sure that every student like me needs this offer. It would be an amazing offer.

Suggested posts