Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

Hi, I'm a new premium member, just got the 3 months for 99p promotion. However, I am a student and was wondering can I apply the student discount which is 4.99 for 12 months now and have that price when my 3 months for 99p ends? rather than cancel before the end date and sign up again? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Spinksickles!

Welcome to the Community and welcome to Premium!

When you make your account a Student plan this will change your plan to Student Premium, you won't need to pay £4.99 until the 3 months are up!

I hope this helps,

Tom

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Spinksickles!

Welcome to the Community and welcome to Premium!

When you make your account a Student plan this will change your plan to Student Premium, you won't need to pay £4.99 until the 3 months are up!

I hope this helps,

Tom

That's great, I'm about to change it now but it's still taking me through the purchase steps? Will this not charge me the 4.99 right away? 

Don't worry - it won't charges you yet - if for some ever reason it does I can help you get that back 🙂

Thanks a lot bud! My account now says my subscription will change to Premium for Students in March 🙂 

That's great! If you need anything else let me know... https://open.spotify.com/track/2hrYdRouzg0yGEBzwRYC8j

Suggested posts