Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student plan cancelled and now I'm locked from the included Hulu subscription

Student plan cancelled and now I'm locked from the included Hulu subscription

I am on the student subscription plan. Last month my account was charged $10 instead of the normal $5. I was confused so I checked my account and saw that my Spotify Student account had switched to a normal premium plan (because I didn't verify my enrollment before the 12-month date). That was no big deal. I just gave spotify my student information and it reverted me back to the student plan. My problem is, my Hulu account has no subscription anymore. There is no location on my account page to add my student subcription back to it. I've done extensive research into figuring this problem out but no success. This is my last resort before I deal out a backbreaking $8/ month on a Hulu subscription. Please Help.

3 Replies

Hey @Kai_Novotny, welcome to the Community!

We suggest you double-check the status of your subscription here to make sure you don't already have Hulu bundled with your subscription.

If not, just head over to your Account Overview and select "Activate Hulu". 

That should do the trick. Be sure to keep us posted on the results.

I'm having the same problem and I made sure I have the spotify + hulu plan and activating hulu doesn't appear at all. 

https://gyazo.com/a1f0e5918a1ef389da148c77e642a4d6 

Proof;

Hey @fezgod!

Just to confirm, did you receive the email notification after verifying the discount with the button to "Complete Purchase"?

You'll only be able to link your account to Hulu once the discount is fully verified.

Also, seems like the link you sent doesn't show a screenshot anymore.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts