NEXT STEP

Student premium + Hulu and headspace?

Student premium + Hulu and headspace?

Plan

Student Premium + hulu

Country

US

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to get headspace if I currently have the Student premium + Hulu package?

7 Replies

Hey @cabcallaway, welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, with the Premium for Students subscription, you can only get Hulu with limited commercials, and Spotify Premium all at one low price. 

• You can learn more about Premium for students here
  • Additionally, you can learn about Premium for students and Hulu here

I hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Somehow you completely disregarded half my question. So I have to chose between student premium with Hulu or headspace? It sounds like you haven't heard of the headspace promotion 

@cabcallaway -

Thanks for the reply!

Was this offer from Spotify? If so, please do send me a screenshot of the promotion.

I haven’t heard of a Headspace promotion, but you can learn morr about Spotify Premium here: https://www.spotify.com/premium/

Hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star

@cabcallaway -

Sorry, please do disregard my first reply. I have heard about Spotify Premium and headspace, which you can learn more about here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_students/headspace/. 

It looks like you can also get this with a student discount at an even lower price. The link I provided should tell you more info. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Okay, maybe I should have provided a little more background. I have read everything front to back. Nowhere does it touch on Hulu and headspace compatability, and I also haven't found a way to directly contact spotify other than posting here. So no offense to you, but throwing down the same generic info page doesn't help me at all as my question is a very specific yes or no. Not to mention, no one else has asked this and it's becoming frustrating as I know how many students use the Hulu package.

There is one part where it mentions if you have premium through another company or service you'll have to cancel it first. However the Hulu premium isn't through Hulu, it's through spotify.

So I assume there is no answer yet?

@cabcallaway,

Apologies for the late reply.

Spotify offers a bundle with Headspace and Hulu separately, but it’s currently not available to get those together. For most offers, you’re not able to combine offers with other plans/bundles. 

I hope this helps clarify things 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts