Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student premium to Family premium

Solved!

Student premium to Family premium

I have a student premium account and my family just got a family account. I cancelled the student account since I want to get on the family account. When I accept the invitation, I don't get asked to put in the verification code and I cannot get hooked up to the family account. Do I need to wait until billing stops for the student premium account (8/1)?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @beeker24, thanks for reaching out!

You should be able to automatically join a Premium for Family plan after you accept the invite. Could you ask the owner to send you another invite using a different valid email address?

If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to join the Premium for Family plan. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @beeker24, thanks for reaching out!

You should be able to automatically join a Premium for Family plan after you accept the invite. Could you ask the owner to send you another invite using a different valid email address?

If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to join the Premium for Family plan. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi, I just created a different account with a different email and it worked. I didn't have to enter the code but it said I have joined premium for family. Thanks!

Hey @beeker24.

Awesome! You're very welcome.

If you need help in the future, you can always start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts