Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student subscription

Solved!

Student subscription

Device: IpX

I have free plan with Spotify now. I've tried to get Student premium. I got my student status verified already. They sent me an email to get the discount validated till Oct 26 2020. However, when I tried to get the discount, it says I have got the trial before, therefore I cannot get the deal. But I still can get student subscription which I can't find nowhere. The only student subscription I found is the one with 3 month trial which I'm not eligible. Could Anyone show me how to get student subscription without 3 month trial please. Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @nhuthao!

Can you let me know if you're able to purchase the Premium for Students subscription here?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @nhuthao!

Can you let me know if you're able to purchase the Premium for Students subscription here?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I've got the same issue here with Spotify (DE). I have successfully registered as student but had a trial subscription before, so during the subscription it tells me I'm not obliged to the trial. Fine with me, but the link that points to the student subscription without a trial does not work and brings me back to the page where - apart from a 1,2,3 month payment without subscription I cannot find a single subscription without a free 3-month trial period.

The link above didn't help either.

The discount is now linked to my account.

Thanks! Aljoscha

Hey @Aljoscha23,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Do you mind trying to open the link that @Jose_M provided in an incognito window or a different browser? Hopefully that should give you the option to subscribe to Premium Students without a trial.

Keep us posted - we'll be here in case you need any further help with this 🙂

Thank you, Peter and Jose, for your replies. Spotify had offered me another 3-month free trial, which I accepted. I will try Jose's link to register for student premium after the free trial. However, I did check the link out and it seemed to work and the trial period was not mentioned. I stopped at the payment step. I will keep everyone posted on that.
You all have a good day!

Cheers

Dear Peter,

I checked the link in another browser as well as private tab. Both times I was directed to a student subscription with 3 month trial. Nevertheless. I contacted Spotify support and they were able to sort it out.

Best regards and thanks for your help!

Aljoscha

hi Aljoscha,

Could you tell me how to contact Spotify support? I couldn't find their contact anywhere.

Thanks

Suggested posts