Not applicable

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Latvia

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Subscribed spotify premium, but did no get receipt in my email address. In bank account i can see that i have paid (but in spotify account there are no receipts). Used spotify premium for about a week, then changed phone, logged in, but dont have premium anymore (looks like its a different account, but did not create a new one!! And somehow can not log in to the "old" one). How can i log in with the account i have premium on?!? I dont want to pay for two accounts if i use only one!

1 Reply

Re: Subscribed and paid, but no receipt

Rising Star 10 jaiwareham
Rising Star 10

Hi @user-removed,

I recommend logging out of the new account.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into the other account. I would recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info on how to get logged in again.

This should help clear things up!

Regarding the old account, I have two suggestions.

• You may want to see what email account it is connected to.

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, I’d recommend reading this article.

You may also be connected to Facebook on that account.

• You can try logging into your Spotify account page for your old account with your old login to see what it is linked to as well! That info may help you get into the old account on your phone. You can also check your payments and subscription there.

Cancel Premium on the new account if you have gotten it on there. You can also do that on the Accounts page under subscription except with the new account login instead. Choose whichever account you would like to keep and cancel premium on the other if you have both. I may return with more info if I can find more helpful links or if you need more help!

Best of luck!

jaiwarehamRising Star 10
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS