Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribed to Premium Family - how to find adress?

Subscribed to Premium Family - how to find adress?

Hi,

today I thought it would be a good idea to subscribe for spotify premium family.

In the process for scubscribing to this offer I was pleased to type in my address so I did so.

After finishing the subscription process i send an invitation to my wifes email address. She started to type in the address information but she was unable to confirm her information finally and no error message came up.

Than we thought may be there was a type failure at our address and I wanted to find out which Information were stored.

And here is my problem:

I cannot find the address information I typed in during the subscription process to find out if there was a typing failure or not.

Attached you will find print screen from a data field where i expected the information of my address but as you can see there is no information given.

Just for carification my profile also doesn't includes the information of my address which I've provided during the subscription process.

Are there any ideas how to proceed?

Regards

lilebror

spotify - Adressproblem.JPG
3 Replies

Hey @lilebror86, welcome to the Community!

You should have been prompted to enter your physical address when inviting the first member of your family.

Ask your wife to join your plan using an incognito window or with a different device and let us know if it makes a difference.

Hey @lilebror86, welcome to the Community!

You should have been prompted to enter your physical address when inviting the first member of your family.

Ask your wife to join your plan using an incognito window or with a different device and let us know if it makes a difference.

I have the same problem. Of course I was als promted to enter the addres. However, there might have been a typing mistake and there was no confirmation screen to check and correct possible errors. What we want to know is where on the master account of the family can we see which address is actually stored for our account. 

Suggested posts