Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribed to premium duo, can't add second person from the same computer

Subscribed to premium duo, can't add second person from the same computer

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I just subscribed to Premium Duo and I'm trying to add the second person from the same computer I used to create the manager, and it says the person is in a different country.

capture.JPG
6 Replies

Hey @LiquidDon, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The other person that's trying to join the plan, do they reside at the same address as you? 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, same thing happens to me and I can't log in my wife who obviously lives in the same house, Same wi-fi.. I don't understand.. I think it's better just to cancel de duo subscription

Hello,

I noticed my roomate's Country of residence was wrongfully set to a different one than mine so I'd suggest you check your significant other's Country of residence and your own match.

That fixed the issue for me.

Good luck

That was exactly it!
Thanks for the help

My granddaughter lives with me, I need to add her to my Spotify Duo. No matter what I do I cannot get the link to her!!! HELP

Hey @gas1957,

Sorry to see this has been happening to you!
Please make sure you're following the steps from this article when adding a Duo member.
If you already are, could you let us know where things go wrong?

And adding to this, we'd suggest taking a look at the reply, posted by @LiquidDon.
Tip: If your granddaughter is currently a part of a different Duo or Family plan, before accepting a new invite, she would first need to move to the free tier. 
Tip: A Family or Duo plan can only be changed once within 12 months; the initial Duo / Family plan does not count as a change.

We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts