Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribirme a Spotify Premium

Subscribirme a Spotify Premium

Hola, mi problema es al momento de realizar el pago, con tarjeta de debito, el pago no es realizado, y el error, dice que revise el pais de mi cuenta, mis datos y datos del pago, son correctos, pero el pago sigue sin poder realizarse

3 Replies

Hi there @elbuenbutten

thanks for reaching out to the community, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

If i understand correctly, you're trying to provide a payment method for your Premium account and are asked to check your current country of origin ?

In this case that means that probably your provided payment does not match the country listed under your account details - providing a matching country and payment method is necessary for a Premium account to be created.

Therefore, please make sure to visit your account overview page at Spotify.com and view that the country of origin is indeed the one you current live at and that your payment method is indeed a match - you'll be able to see all payment options available to you in that same page.

However, if you're still encountering issues processing your payment method, please make sure to follow the steps provided on this help page.

Hope this'll solve the issue.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hello, thank you very much, but, the country of origin is fine, all the
data is fine, I simply do not accept payment

Hi @elbuenbutten,

thanks for replying back !

Please follow the instructions on this payment troubleshooting page for further options.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts