Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Google Home Mini Deal?

[Subscription] Google Home Mini Deal?

I have spoken to 2 Spotify online chat reps and 2 email reps. because i pre paid for a full year of Spotify i don't qualify for the deal. If i had chosen monthly payments, I'd qualify. So here's my hypothetical idea; If someone who already subscribes to Spotify was to go to Spotify and set up a second, paid monthly account, under a different username/email, get their Google Home mini code and order it, once its a confirmed purchase and Google approves it for shipping, that person could then go back to Spotify and cancel their subscription without having to pay anything. they have a 14 day full refund policy as long as you don't actually use their service. Then i got thinking, if someone had several email addresses, they could open several accounts and... well you get the picture. I am not endorsing any of this, because it could be seen as inappropriate behavior/shady/dishonest. just a hypothetical/ethical situation that I'm putting out for discussion. and, go...

1 Reply

Hey there @RMF1,

thanks for posting !

This is an old GHM offer, however, you cab read the terms and conditions for the offer, which should contain the answers to all your questions, specifically point 7 - "Exclusions".

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts