Country

Netherlands

Device

Acer Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello!

I recently decided to buy a Premium subscription again after a few months.

The payment went well, but when I was done with the payment it gave me an error message when I finished. I was really confused, so I looked if I had my subscription on the Spotify app. It still showed me the ads and other things so I suspected that I needed to logout and log back into Spotify.  Sadly, I still had ads.

Then I looked over my profile to see if my payment actually went through. It still showed me that I had Spotify Free, which was odd. After that I saw that my payment actually went through, but I couldn't press on the details as it would give me an error message.

Is there any way to fix this problem? I've tried many troubleshooting options, but none help.

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

Hey @rawsoul, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm happy to hear that you did some troubleshooting steps. To confirm, you've checked in with your bank and Spotify has already charged you? Also, do you see any Spotify charges in your Receipts page?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Billy! Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have checked in with my bank and the money is paid and Spotify has charged me aswell. I can also see my payment in the receipt page. There is also a reference code, do you need that code?

(I'm not able to click the View button in the receipt page for this specific payment as it gives me an error message, the other View buttons do work).

Hey @rawsoul

Thanks for checking.

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts