Device

Windows HP PC

Samsung Galaxy S20+

Operating System

Android 11

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi Team,

I was trying to activate Spotify 6Months premium offer from Flipkart from the link shared over mail. After entering credentials and selecting start trial, i was asked to select plan and add card details thereafter. I was able to make payment but got the subscription only for 1 month rather offer subject to 6 month. Also as offer stand i need not to pay for first month but still payment is deducted from my account.

I had satisfied all condition required for offer. This is the first time i had opted for Premium plan.

If i try to redeem code via Redeem option in account settings , it still doesn't work.

Kindly look into the issue and let me know if any other details are needed from my side.

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @Gauravanand,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We're sorry to hear that you had some issues activating your 6-month Premium offer. No worries though, get in touch with our Support team so they can take a look at your account and give you a hand with this. You'll find the available channels to reach them out here.

We hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts