Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription for Spotify not working

Subscription for Spotify not working

I am registered with Spotify via third-party through my cell phone provider.  It worked all day yesterday I downloaded all my music but when I woke up this morning it wasn’t working still logged in and saying I was on a free subscription.  I contacted my cell phone provider who says that they don’t help with the account issue once it is deemed Working. So I do not know where to go who to talk to really love the service and don’t want to cancel it please if anybody can give me some insight on what to do I’ve already looked at my old accounts it’s not one of them I can login to everyone of my old accounts because I know all the passwords to start one of them it’s the one that I it’s th working. So I do not know where to go who to talk to really love the service and don’t want to cancel it please if anybody can give me some insight on what to do I’ve already looked at my old accounts it’s not one of them I can login to everyone of my old accounts( there’s  two older accounts that I don’t use ) because I know all the passwords is not one of them..  please if anybody can help 

6D611B2F-BE51-4103-A791-57D8D1695EF8.png
E0538789-917C-4C76-9DAB-04482FAB4485.png
1 Reply

Hey @Why50serious, welcome to the Community!

Since your subscription was set up through your service provider, they'll need to help get your subscription back up and running.

Try reaching out to them again and ask to speak with a supervisor if they say they can't help you.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts