Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription on hold

Subscription on hold

7/31/17
Hi. Why do you say that my subscription has been paused when I have been auto deducted by Apple for my Spotify premium subscription.

You paused my subscription July 20 but then Apple sent me this Invoice for the Spotify premium subscription I made auto deduct to my account.

Pls see attached INVOICE FROM APPLE FOR SPOTIFY PREMIUM.

To date , I cannot freely access all the tunes in Spotify . If I press a song it doesn't play . It only plays according to your settings. Please revive right away . Thanks

Your earliest reply is important.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jul 2017, at 7:37 AM, Spotify <no-reply@spotify.com> wrote:

We're sad to see you go
We couldn't take your payment, so we have paused your subscription for now.
You will now start hearing ads and you can no longer listen to your favourite songs offline.
The good news is, Premium is just a click away.
GET PREMIUM

Get Spotify for: iPhoneiPadAndroidOther
This message was sent to @******@yahoo.com. If you have questions or complaints, please contact us.
Terms of UseTechnical requirementsContact Us
Spotify AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 4tr, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden

2 Replies

Hey @dy_wenz,

Welcome to the forums!

In this case please contact the accounts team directly here so they can take a look backstage:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

For security reasons I have blanked out your email address in the post, and removed the reciept also 🙂

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @dy_wenz,

Besides the suggestion above, you can also subscribe direct with Spotify, it’s super easy to make the switch:

1. Cancel the automatic renewal of your Spotify payment with Apple. 
  2. Wait for your current subscription to expire.
  3. When your account has reverted back to Free, you can resubscribe directly with Spotify. 

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts