Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung A50

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I subscribed to the 14.90 for 3 months offer and subsequently it was charged accordingly. However, I got a message this morning that my subscription amount is already charged. It is only a month whereas by it should be until roughly December that it is charge again. Is there anyway the management can look into this matter?

I have attached a screenshot of the receipts, please ignore those other amounts with the 0.00

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

3 Replies

Hey @JonKoo90, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

The "Re-Engagement Offer" that offered you 3 months for the price of RM14.90 automatically switches back to RM14.90 for every month at the end of the first 3 months. Here's a link to the terms and conditions of that offer: www.spotify.com/legal/re-engagement-offer/

Last month's charge cannot be refunded but if you'd like to cancel your premium now you may be able to get a refund for today's charge. Take a look at the following support article to see if you're eligible for a refund: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/refund-policy/

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Okie just read the T & C, I've overlooked this statement completely. But thanks for the heads up.

Hey there @JonKoo90,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

From your screenshot, it looks like you took the offer for 3 months of Premium at the price of 1 on June 3rd. Once this offer expires, your Premium subscription should automatically continue monthly at the regular rate.

Since the next charge is on 3rd of September, it would explain what happened here, like @Jacob mentioned.

Keep in mind that if you'd like to prepay for 3 months instead of a monthly recurring subscription, we'd suggest following the steps here to view the available options.

On another note, we've gone ahead and removed your screenshot since it contained some sensitive information - we hope you don't mind.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts