Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription

Subscription

Plan

Free

Country Egypt

Device iphone 11

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System IOS 13

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I want to activate my premium trail by filling in my payment method and card information for later subscriptions. But it keeps loading when i click on “START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM” and nothing happens.
What should i do? I also tried several payment methods and devices 

4 Replies

Hi there @NeedSolutions,

thanks for reaching out !

Have you by any chance tried using a different browser / incognito page for the process ?

Thanks 🙂

Yes i did. It only keeps loading and nothing happens

Hey @NeedSolutions, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you first make sure that you haven't been charged from Spotify by checking your bank statements? If you don't see any charges, and it still has the loading screen when you attempt to start your Premium subscription, let's try something else. 

Of course, before we proceed, make sure that you have tried a different browser/private window, make sure that your payment method details are correct, especially the three-digit code on the back of the card (CVV/CVC security code), and you can also wait an additional 24 hours and see if anything changes. If you have a different network connection, use that as well. 

Could you try creating a new account here, and try subscribing to Premium on that new account? If you're able to subscribe to Premium on that new account, then I'll suggest something moving forward.

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

bro it's not even possible to fill in the payment details what u on about. as soon as you click the credit/debit card option instead of pp you get this infinite loading screen that spotify cant fix apparently from 2016 or something. I have checked bunch of posts from people who have the same problem but these wannabe spotify employee guys keep responding with the same "advice" like they are helping but ur not brother. fix yo sh

Suggested posts