Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Subscriptions

I have Spotify app that was downloaded on my phone that was January then I open it, I remember I didn't subscribe for any subscription i deleted the app and then just recently saw it that they charged for $11.29 since April so 3 months in a row they charged me for that amount, how can I unsubscribe I don't have the apps anymore and don't have any account to access?

Please help 

3 Replies

Hey, @Aiwon101185 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!
Even without the app on your phone, you can cancel your subscription on your account overview page. You mentioned you don't have an account anymore, so this one you used to access the community was created right now?
If it's the same account you used on your Spotify app, you can access the link above and cancel the active subscription just by following these steps:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the response, the one that I used to log in for now was new account that just made it earlier, I don't remember that I subscribe to thier premium but when I saw my bank statements they charged me since March of this year and until now the charged me again for $11.49. How can I contact them ?

Hey again, @Aiwon101185 
You can contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts