Switching between premium accounts to get Google Home

Solved!

Switching between premium accounts to get Google Home

Plan

Premium + Headspace

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

Hi there; I'd like to switch to the Family plan to get the Google Home offer, but I also enjoy Premium + Headspace. If I switch to Family for a month, cancel and then switch back, does Headspace lose all my past courses taken?

Or, is there a Premium + Family + Headspace plan which isn't showing?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lardconcepts.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

There currently isn't a bundle which offers Premium for Family + Headspace.

If you'd like to go back to the Premium + Headspace bundle, you just need to cancel your Premium for Family subscription (you can see how to do that here).

This will revert your account to our Free ad-based service after any remaining Premium time runs out. After that, you can just re-subscribe to the Premium + Headspace bundle here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

OK, I made the switch to Family as I couldn't risk the offer ending early. However, I now want to switch back to Premium + Headspace and I don't see that listed as an option.

Thank you.

Anyone? Or do I need to contact CS? Thanks

Marked as solution

Hey @lardconcepts.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

There currently isn't a bundle which offers Premium for Family + Headspace.

If you'd like to go back to the Premium + Headspace bundle, you just need to cancel your Premium for Family subscription (you can see how to do that here).

This will revert your account to our Free ad-based service after any remaining Premium time runs out. After that, you can just re-subscribe to the Premium + Headspace bundle here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi @Peter,

Well, I've done that, but I still can't work out how to get Premium + Headspace.

I cancelled Premium, but the only option I see is to renew Premium + Family. I'd like headspace back right now if possible, but is it the case that if I wait until the 8th I'll be able to change then?

ScreenClip [32].png

Hey @lardconcepts.

Thanks for getting back to us.

You'll need to wait until your Premium expires before you can subscribe for the Premium + Headspace offer.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts