Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Türkiye Ödeme Sorunu

Türkiye Ödeme Sorunu

Merhaba;

Hesabımı premium yapmak istiyorum ancak kartımın internet alışverişine-yurtdışı alışverişine açık olmasına rağmen 3 gündür ödeme yapamıyorum. konuyla ilgili çözüm nedir acaba?

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

6 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for posting, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

Could you please answer the following :

- Are you a new Spotify user trying to subscribe ?

- Are you trying to subscribe to any special offer ?

- What device are you using for the process ?

In the meanwhile, please try following the steps provided on this payment troubleshooting help page.

Keep me posted 🙂

Merhaba;

hayır yeni bir hesaptan premium almaya çalışmıyorum. mevcut eski hesabımdan premium geçiş yapmak istiyorum. ilk 3 ay 17,99 tl kampanyasından faydalanmaya çalışıyorum. yardım bölümündeki ödeme sorunları için önerilen çözümlerin hepsini denedim ancak çözüm bulamadım. telefondan ve bilgisayar üzerinden ödeme yapmaya çalıştım ancak her ikisindede aynı hatayı aldım.

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for clarifying that for me !

If i understand correctly, you're already a Spotify user that have had Premium before and is trying to join a 3 months special offer campaign ? 

If that's the case, could you please send a screenshot of the offer you're getting ?

Most special offers are offered to new Spotify users and not ones who have subscribed before.

Waiting on your update.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

Evet doğru daha önceden premium kullanmış ve yeni 3 aylık teklifi almaya çalışan bir kullanıcıyım. 

aldığım teklifin ekran görüntüsü ;

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Hesabimi kapatacagim cunku sorunumu cozmuyorsunuz

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for your patience!

Please reach out to Spotify support through this "About Us" page.

This way they'll have the option of taking a closer look at your account and solve it for you.

Note: make sure to reply to any automated mail you get.

Have a great day 🙂

Suggested posts