Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TRIAL 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS IS NOT WHAT SPOTIFY SAY!

TRIAL 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS IS NOT WHAT SPOTIFY SAY!

Enter with the 3-month trial promotion to know how the Spotify premium plan works and if I liked to continue, one of the reasons is to avoid advertising and ads, but to my surprise they follow the same advertising and ads, I don't see the difference from a Free plan to a Premium one in this case.
In addition, one wants to have a chat or speak to someone to clarify this problem, and they refer you to these channels or media that we hope will respond, otherwise it is as if one will contract with a robot!

Who responds? Otherwise I would not be interested in the service, what regret. Likewise, I write because I like Spotify and I want these things to build the company, as well as to clarify nonconformities not explained in the advertising they send.

Thanks,

------ 

Ingrese con la promoción de 3 meses de prueba para conocer como funciona el plan premium de Spotify y si me gustaba continuar, una de las razones es para evitar publicidad y anuncios, pero para mi sorpresa siguen la misma publicidad y anuncios, no veo la diferencia de un plan Gratis a uno Premium en este caso.

Además quiere uno tener un chat o hablar con alguien para aclarar este inconveniente, y te remiten a estos canales o medios que esperamos respondan, de contrario es como si uno contratará con un robot!

Quién responde? De contrario no me interesaría el servicio, que pesar. Igualmente, escribo porque me gusta Spotify y quiero estas cosas construyan a la empresa, así como aclarar inconformidades no explicadas en la publicidad que envían.

Gracias!

Plan: Premium

Device: (iPhone y mac)

1 Reply

Hey there @soryoke!

Welcome to the Community and thank you for reaching out! We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

You should not be experiencing any ad breaks when listening to music when you're using our Premium service.

It's a good idea to start off by checking your subscription status with the steps here.

If you see it's Premium, make sure you log out and in again on your devices to sync up the changes.

If your the status appears as free, it's possible that you have another account with us.

Take a look at this page under ''Do you have more than one Premium account?'' to see what you can do to locate your second account. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts