Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Telia customer with a paid account now shows as free and not premium

Telia customer with a paid account now shows as free and not premium

I have a Telia subscription with Spotify and have paid for this month. Today (maybe yesterday) my subscription changed to free and i started getting adds. 

Signing out and in does not fix it and under my account i could normally see i was a Telia customer, now it just shows a free user.

I have a bill from Telia showing my subsciption has been paid.

Please help. 

3 Replies

Hey there @NadiaKobberø, welcome to the community!

That sounds very odd. Since you've subscribed using a third service party and not via Spotify directly, I'd suggest reaching out to Telia's customer support so that they can take a look backstage on their end and help you.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

It turns out Telia without notice stopped our subscription even though we are paying for the service. They increased the price from 79 to 99 kr. If we do not accecpt the increase we will not get the service back. 

Really bad service, they wants us to pay 79,- a month without having the service. I tried calling them and mail them with no luck.

I guess i have to find myself a new phone subscription provider and another way to get spotify 😉

Hey again, sorry to hear that!

You can always check www.spotify.com/premium and the available payment methods for your country should be listed 🙂

Let me know if you have more questions,
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts