Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tentei assinar o premium para estudantes, porém resolvi cancelar

Tentei assinar o premium para estudantes, porém resolvi cancelar

Olá, eu tentei hoje assinar o Spotify Premium com desconto para estudantes. Preenchi todos os dados e foi pedido a verificação de documentos para comprovar que sou estudante. Como não possuia nenhum documento no momento eu decidi cancelar, porém eu ainda recebi a cobrança em meu cartão de crédito e o serviço premium também não está ativo na minha conta.

Gostaria de saber como faço para estornar o valor cobrado indevidamente, já que não estou usufruindo do serviço. Obrigado.

1 Reply

Hello @juniormy

No need to worry.

Check out this support article:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/student_discount/i-paid-for-the-student-discount-bu...

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary charge goes through. These are only temporary charges on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support. If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts