Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The offline music option doesn't work on the Premium profil.

The offline music option doesn't work on the Premium profil.

Hi, i pay for the premium profil (individual) and i still can't listen to my music offline. I always have to be on wifi or on my data. Does anyone knows why or how it can be fixe? 

Thank you

1 Reply

Hey @tina0311,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

You should be able to download your playlists and enjoy them while offline as long as you're logged in on the account you paid Premium for.

Note that in order to do this, you'd need to download what you want when you're online. Once you've successfully downloaded the playlist that you want - you should be able to listen to it. You can check the download status next to each song, podcast, or playlist.

In order to make sure that you're using Premium account - head to your account page. You should see Premium Individual under Your Plan. If that's not what you're seeing, you might be logged into another account. If so, go to the top right corner and click on Log Out.

In case you're on the right account, but you still have troubles using the App in offline mode and you can't play your downloads, we'd suggest that you take a look at this ongoing issue here. If you have any feedback on this, feel free to share it in the thread. We'd also recommend hitting the "Thumbs up" button and subscribe to that thread to be aware of any updates posted there.

You can also find more details about Offline listening here.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts