Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This card doesn’t allow monthly billing If your card has been charged, we’ll reverse the transaction

This card doesn’t allow monthly billing If your card has been charged, we’ll reverse the transaction

Plan

Free

Country

India

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I opted for the 119.00 INR/Month Premium plan, but it showed that my credit card can't be used for recurring payments whereas I use that card for almost all of my recurring payments.

Screenshot (132).png

It even charged my card for INR 119 and flashed the message that it will indeed reverse the transaction yet that didn't happen.

Now I'm not interested in resolving the payment system issue in the least, I want my money back as soon as possible. Help me with that, please.

1 Reply

Hey there @Listener13

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Keep in mind that automatic refunds take about the same time as regular payment transactions. This means you might see the refund reflecting to your bank account within 3 to 5 business days. 

We can also suggest contacting your payment service provider for more info as they can confirm for you if the transaction you processed went through or if the payment wasn’t successful.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts