Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This is the second time i dont receive premium after paying, within the past week.

This is the second time i dont receive premium after paying, within the past week.

I made a 1-day premium purchase two hours ago and I still haven't received the service. The a couple days ago or so I made a similar purchase and it actually took 24 hours or so to receive my 1 day premium. I made a post about that as well. Looks like I am supposed to make a post everytime I buy premium, in order to actually get what I pay for. 

Please don't post me the article where I'm supposed to follow certain steps to make premium magically show up. Please just give me the service or refund me the money. 

<snip - Moderator Edit>

1 Reply

Hey there @iiAnishKaranii,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with your prepaid Premium plan.

It's possible that processing the payment might take a while, so we recommend you head to your receipts page to check if your payment has gone through. We'll also send you an email receipt whenever you make a payment for a new plan.

Just a heads-up, we removed your attachment since it contained sensitive data. Please always make sure to hide personal information when sharing screenshots with the Community.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout, in case you have any other concerns.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts