Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Took the money and then downgraded me

Took the money and then downgraded me

So when my premium payment didn’t go through my premium was paused. I went on the website and payed for it and the payment went through. I then went back on the app and the only option there was to downgrade. Because it had not refeshed and I couldn’t press anything I deleted the app and then downloaded it again. I logged in but once again it said my premium was paused and that I hadn’t payed even though on the website it said that I had and my account was premium again. Once again the only option was to downgrade so I clicked it. Then I went on the website and my account was free again. So once again I put my card number in and they’ve take another £10. So in total Spotify has charged me £20. I want my £10 back and don’t know how to get it. Any advice?

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way our team will be able to check your account and clarify what's going on with the charges you mentioned.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts