Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transfer premium status to other account

Solved!

Transfer premium status to other account

Hi there,

Through our ISP for home use internet we get a free Spotify Premium account. My dad has used this activation code on a new account ages ago but never uses it. I already have a loaded Spotify account with a huge amount of playlists and I would like to use the Premium status we get on my own account. Is it possible to transfer the Premium status to a different account in any way?

The provider that offers this is KPN in The Netherlands. We have full access to the account that isn't being used. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'd recommend reaching out back to KPN because Spotify can't transfer a subsription from one account to another (due to security reasons).
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Jebble,

You should reach out to KPN about this. Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi Maxim,

KPN tells me that I should reach out to Spotify as they only provide one activation code they say 😞

Marked as solution

I'd recommend reaching out back to KPN because Spotify can't transfer a subsription from one account to another (due to security reasons).
MaximSpotify Star

I went to KPN for the third time and this time got a great support agent that simply gave me a new code. Thanks for your time 🙂

Suggested posts