Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble adding a family member in Spotify Premium

Trouble adding a family member in Spotify Premium

I have a spotify premium family suscription that I have been using for a month, and my dad after a month says that he doesn't have spotify premium, so when I tried adding him again by sending him an invitation I couldn't because after he filled the form that is sent when you click the link on your email it said that there was an error. And I already tried adding him a couple of times and it won't let me. 

3 Replies

Hello @anavarrom, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Let's try to fix this!What is the name/code of the error?

What is the name/code of the error?

Can your dad try to join with another browser or incognito mode?

My problem is very similar to this. I signed on for Family Premium and I am paying the bills and I can access the full range of music features.

But I cannot edit or see any selection of email addresses for my family members. There is no display when I select the "Premium for Family" option or try to edit family members.

At least one of my family members that I selected at first signing on still has access but others do not.

Hello, my dad tried signing up from Internet Explorer and from Google incognito and it didn't work, it just says "Ha ocurrido un error, intentelo de nuevo" I don't know what to do cause  I'm paying for a Spotify Premium family account and only I'm using it. Should I cancel my suscription and then suscribe again. If I do this when can I re-suscribe, how long should I wait?

Suggested posts