Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble linking Hulu Account

Solved!

Trouble linking Hulu Account

I tried linking my existing Hulu account but it was originally rejected becuase I had the ad-free version. The auto message from Spotify said to change (manage) my subscription to the ad-supported (basic) plan in order to link the accounts. So I went ahead and did it, but it still get this message "Your existing Hulu subscription isn't eligibile for this offer." even though I switched to the ad-supported plan over a week ago. I also cleared cache/cookies, but it still tells me that I'm on my old non-eligible plan.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just got an email from Hulu that my account has been linked to Spotify. Even though I updated it over a week ago, I think it needed to wait for the new billing cycle, which just started.

Thanks for the quick response. Issue Resolved!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @groover21, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

No worries, I'll be happy to help. When you had Hulu, did you pay Hulu directly, or did you pay using another service (such as Roku, Amazon, iTunes, etc)?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Billy-J!

I paid Hulu directly (still do!).

Thanks for the help.

Marked as solution

I just got an email from Hulu that my account has been linked to Spotify. Even though I updated it over a week ago, I think it needed to wait for the new billing cycle, which just started.

Thanks for the quick response. Issue Resolved!

I want to know how you could think your Spotify account to the Hulu because I got the email for for Spotify Premium that gives you Hulu along with it how do I connect Hulu with my Spotify account so that way I could login

Hey @groover21

You're very welcome, and I'm happy to hear that this has been solved. If you need help with anything else, just let me know or you can start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help.

@Sofia25 -

I'd recommend starting up a new thread here so that I can isolate this issue and help you further without confusion.

Have a nice day! 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts