Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with the transaction of the 3 month premium account

Trouble with the transaction of the 3 month premium account

I have a free Student account and was trying to get the 3 months premium account of ₹119. Initially I tried many times but the card couldn't go through. So I tried a different card and the money got deducted from the bank. It did not activate the premium account and said it would reverse the transaction but I still haven't received it.

Plan

Free Student plan 

Country

India

Screenshot_2020-06-28-18-07-56-000_com.android.chrome.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @Carnage551!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you don't see the payment there, it means that it hasn't gone through successfully on our end yet.

With some payments it might take a couple of days until the charge is processed, so we'd recommend that you wait 48 hours to see if the payment shows up on your Receipts page and you get your Premium features. If it doesn't, you should soon receive your funds back automatically. 

If the 48 hours have passed, we'd recommend reaching out to your payment provider for more info about the refund.

Keep us posted on how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

yo tambien tengo el mismo problema pero la diferencia es que nunca tuve premium 

Santik1ng_0-1593419961115.png

Hey hey @Santik1ng!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the question. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your cards meet all of our requirements.

It's also worth giving it a shot in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause.

If you've used that payment method to get an offer on Spotify before, it's possible that you won't be able to use it again.

Keep us posted on how it goes. We'll be here if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts