NEXT STEP

Trying to un-link Rogers account

Trying to un-link Rogers account

Plan

Premium through Rogers

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I spent an hour and half on the online chat and phone with Rogers trying to disconnect my two accounts, only to continually be told I have to go through Spotify to do so, and when going to my spotify account being directed back to Rogers. Rogers also continually told me they do not offer these plans anymore - which I essentially said was a lie because they are still charging me for it including on my most recent bill as of December... They've now created a case file to try and sort it out - which can take at least 7 business days...

So how in the world do I go about doing this? Any of the steps Rogers has informed me to do (go through their MyRogers account I can't do because I can't see Spotify listed where they say it is and the only place I do find it shown as still being linked to my account just links me to the desktop app to download). Help please! I just want to separate it from my Rogers account so I can pay directly to spotify...

1 Reply

Hey @lily_102,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Spotify is unable to help you cancel your subscription if you’re subscribed through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider), since they manage your subscription and payments. 

I'd recommend reaching back out to Rogers about this, thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts