Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two accounts?

Two accounts?

Hi guys,

I recently changed my contract with vodafone and received free spotify as part of my plan. Now i was already paying for spotify before so I just logged in and added the subscription which all worked fine but then i looked at my playlists and they were all replaced by some playlists I had made about 5 years ago. Also, when I looked at my bank account i saw i had been charged for my spotify subscription on the same day. I understand I may have been charged because I was too late to update it. However, the apparent disappearance of my recent playlists and the re-emergence of my old playlists makes me worried that I have infact signed into an old account by mistake although I don't remember having two. I just don't want to be charged again but I can't seem to find a contact for Spotify to check whether I have two accounts registered to my name.... If anyone could shed some light on this matter I would be most appreciative 🙂

1 Reply

Hey @atenquist. Like you guessed, it does appear that you have a second account. In this instance you'll want to reach out to support to see if they can help clean things up for you, and get everything as it should be.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling. Please let me know if you have any other question or concerns that I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts