Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two payments received

Two payments received

Hi;

ı am a student.ı want to start student account and ı wrote my crdit cart info than you want to my student detail with sheerid. And you received payments.then ı sent my detail about student. You want to my credit cart detail again and again received payments. Please solve the problem

< Screenshot removed for security >

3 Replies

Hey @ufukakcayUa, welcome to the community!

Sometimes when you enter your payment details, the money is drafted and remains as pending for the discount to be validated.

As there were two payments, one should stay as pending, and should go back to your bank account soon.

You can find more info on failed Spotify payments here. Also, you can contact your bank for more details on these pending transactions.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi ı contacted my bank. The bank said that  you paid twice . But one payment in provision. Paid code:093141 please check. Also the bank said that spotify must cancel the payment. I am waiting you. Otherwise I will use justice

Hey @ufukakcayUa!

Glad to hear that your bank agrees with the information I provided.

Since the payment didn't complete, and it is pending or in provision, the money should go back to your bank account soon.

I can't provide an exact date or how many days it could take as this depends on each bank.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts