Two separate student plans vs. 1 family plan

Solved!

Two separate student plans vs. 1 family plan

Plan

Family Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

Hello, my wife and I are both students, so we qualify for the student promo of $5/mo., with access to Hulu and Showtime. Currently, I have a Premium Family Plan, at the rate of $15/mo., which does *not* come with the bundled services.

It seems to me that two separate student accounts is the way to go: not only is it cheaper but also it comes with Hulu, etc. Is there any additional/special bonus that comes from keeping the family plan, which is more expensive and unbundled, in my specific case? Additionally, is there any future thought about a family plan/student/Hulu bundle?

Thank you, 

Ryan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ryanpruiz.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It does look like it's a better deal to have two different Students account. We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Ryanpruiz.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It does look like it's a better deal to have two different Students account. We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts