Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

UK Samsung A51 6 Month premium no option only 3 month trial

Solved!

UK Samsung A51 6 Month premium no option only 3 month trial

Just received my new phone, part of the package is 6 months free premium, I can only find 3 months trial version. I've reinstalled the app but no change. The mobile phone company states its spotify issue not them. Spotify cares on twitter not responding either.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This offer is now live on my phone, open spotify - click premium and review offers 😁

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @ijk700,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! First off, congrats on your new phone 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties redeeming the 6 months Premium trial that's part of the promotion. Right now. we don't have any info about the availability of this offer. Apologies for the confusion this has caused.

We'd suggest you keep an eye out on our official site for updates and we'll let you know here once we have any news on the matter.

If there's anything else you need help with in the meantime, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to lend you a hand.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, same issue as yourself.... I chatted with Spotify earlier and got this reply:

"We're glad that you're showing interest towards this offer. However, this offer hasn't been officially launched yet. We're terribly sorry about the confusion this has caused. At the moment we do not have any info yet about the availability of this offer. Please keep an eye on our official site and our community for updates."

According to the offer - Claims must be made between 30.04.20 and 31.01.21

So the offer has been open a month and Spotify/Samsung haven't resolved it yet!!!!!

At least theres a couple of people in this position, but just me! I've put tesco mobile on the case now. I'll let everyone know if it gets resolved
Marked as solution

This offer is now live on my phone, open spotify - click premium and review offers 😁

Suggested posts